Please Note: Only the most recent version of our software is supported. We do not support old versions. For more information as to why, click here.
How to email a job to Cabinet Pro LLC
|If you have a problem involving a job within Cabinet Pro, Door Pro, or Garage Pro, we ask that you email that job along with a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. Please click here for instructions on how to email Cabinet Pro LLC a job.|
Do you have a general question you would like addressed via email?
|If you have a general question on any topic relating to Cabinet Pro, Door Pro, or Garage Pro, please Click here.to email us directly..|
|Telephone||Give us a call during our business hours to ask a question that can be answered via telephone. If it more involved, try the online tech support option below.|
Would you like online tech support?
|Online||Sometimes it is easier and quicker for us to simply log onto your computer and show you how to solve a problem you are having. If you need this service for more than 5 or 10 minutes in order to be trained on the software rather than solving a problem you are having, see the Individualized Training option below.|
|Your Local Computer||You have access to a full library of Training Videos that are not only free, but are also designed to get you up and running quickly, at your own pace, and in a very organized manner! (Most Popular, free, and effective!)|
Would you like Individualized Training?
|Online||Click here for Individualized one-on-one online training, where two hours are allotted for a tech support representative to log onto your computer, showing you directly how to operate the software, while talking with you via the telephone. (There is an extra charge for this service.)|
Would you like On Site Training?
|On site||We can come to your location and conduct classes to your staff for on site training, if you prefer a visitation to your site. (Most Expensive option)|
|Please Note: Cabinet Pro LLC reserves the right to suspend technical support or training without re-imbursement to anyone if providing technical support or training is deemed by Cabinet Pro LLC to be unhealthy, dangerous, or antagonistic to either party.|
|Privacy Notice: Cabinet Pro LLC (or Cabinet Pro LLC) does not release, sell, or give away, now or in the future, your email address and other information requested on this site to any party or organization for any reason whatsoever.|
Job Specific Support
If we have the actual job that you are working on,
and you have the most recent version of the program on your computer, it
is much easier to solve whatever problem you are experiencing if you send us
your job and your setup. So please take the time to back up your job
and send it to Cabinet Pro LLC, using the directions below.
Remember: if you are not using the
most recent version of our software, you should download and install it
before you send your job.
1. Access the OPENING SCREEN of either Cabinet Pro or Door Pro.
2. Access TOOLS MENU - BACKUP - Single Job Backup (Includes Setup Files)
3. After the process is complete, your backed up job will exist in C:\Program Files\Cabinet Pro\Backup. For example, if the job you backed up was job number 5, then the name of the file that contains this job is JOB5.ZIP
4. You may now ATTACH or INSERT this file to an email and send it to Cabinet Pro LLC.
5. Exit out of the program, and go online with your email service.
6. Compose an email and address it to email@example.com.
7. Write a message in your email that describes the problem you are having with your job, and make sure you place the word support in the subject line. (To avoid viruses, we automatically delete all files that carry an attachment, unless the word support is in the subject line.). Make sure you state the following in your email:
A. State the cabinet name or number in the job you are sending that contains the problem you are experiencing.
B. Describe the problem you are experiencing, and how to reproduce the problem you are experiencing.
C. State the results that you are getting, and the results that you should be getting.
8. After you have written a message, AND BEFORE YOU SEND IT, look for a button or menu titled "Insert", "Attachments", "Attach File" , or something
similar that will allow you to ATTACH A FILE to your email message.
9. Browse your folders and go to "My Computer\C:\Cabinet Pro\Backup". When you have opened the Backup folder under Cabinet Pro, you will see the job you backed up above. In our example above, the job that was backed up was JOB 5. The file that was made had the name JOB5.ZIP. When you open the Backup folder, you may only see the file as "JOB5", rather than as "JOB5.ZIP". (This will be due to how you have set up your Windows Explorer.) Attach this file, JOB5 or JOB5.ZIP, to your email.
10. After you have written your message describing the problem, and after you have attached the job file to your email, press the SEND button.
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro