Update Notes for this
March 21, 2019 at 2:30 PM PST
1. CNC Users: Drawer Side machining must be defined as either Left or Right side. The option, “Both Sides”, no longer exists so check to ensure your drawer side machining reads either Left or Right.
2. CNC Users: When rotated, some unfinished ends, finished ends, vertical partitions, and drawer sides might have had their machining locations not affected by edgebanding. This has been resolved.
3. During Autofill, refer cabinets and range hoods will be placed without shelves.
4. The Alca CNC router is now supported in Cabinet Pro.
5. A number of enhancements have been made on the location and drawing of crown molding and light valances. See the descriptions of the various parameters that control these parts for details.
6. The pointed crown molding into the wall is now vertical rather than angled.
7. When cabinets are brought into the cabinet editor with two doors in an opening, they are now forced to be left and right hinged, rather than allowed to be both left hinged or both right hinged.
8. Floorplan Designer, the picture selection at the far left of the screen was temporarily disabled. They are now enabled once again.
9. The -100 and -200 rules for crown substrates has been improved.
10. The default rail overlap (or reveals) for doors at the Job Room Setup screen has been split into Top, Middle, and Bottom Rail Overlaps.
11. Square Corner machining is now available for the Homag and Weeke routers.
12. The Quick Order Entry feature of Cabinet Pro has been greatly enhanced. See the Program Operation toggle switches for settings, as well as the attached video for details.
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro