Update Notes for this
18, 2019 at 9:00 PM PST
1. Just as a CNC Setup File may be loaded automatically with a Construction Setup file, so too may a Drawer Guide Setup file be loaded automatically as well. See the Cabinet Case Building Methods setup screen.
2. A new parameter has been made for Biesseworks and BSolid that can be found at the “Format the Numerical Output” category of the CNC Options selection under the CNC Setup Menu. This new parameter will convert your feed and plunge rates to Biesseworks and BSolid.
3. For Biesse routers: If you would like to control speeds for small parts within Cabinet Pro, re-load your post processor for Biesseworks or BSolid.
4. For Biesse routers: If you want feed and plunge rates to be controlled from within Biesseworks or BSolid, then delete the lines RotSpeed, WorkSpeed, and DesSpeed from the Main Dado Commands at the Post Processor setup window.
5. A new Drawer Box parameter (#40) has been added: Inset of Drawer box sides into the Front of a drawer box for pullout shelves. Previously, Parameter #6 applied to both regular drawers and pullout drawers.
6. Case Parameter #35 (Inset of FF Mullion into FF Rails) now pertains to Base and Tall cabinets only. A new Parameter #277 will apply to Wall cabinets.
7. At the Drawer Box report of the Cutlist Report Editor, along with the drawer box parts, you may now display the drawer box dimensions, drawer front dimensions, or neither. Previously, drawer box dimensions were the only option.
8. A new feature has been added to the Face Frame Details category of the Cabinet Editor that will allow you to import the Default Face Frame widths. (Operational in Face Frame Mode only)
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro