Update Notes for
January 15, 2018 at
4:30 AM Pacific Standard Time)
1. Changing Drawer Front Styles for drawer banks at the Cabinet Editor now gives the option to change 3D Material for the cabinet case in the same way Door Styles are changed for non-drawer banks.
2. Door Styles that are not defined for the job will not appear in the heading of Door and Cutlist reports.
3. A new format has been adopted for the Assembly Report when the cutlist is sorted by Cabinet Name or Number as its first sort.
4. A new post for the Thermwood 43 CNC Router is now available.
5. A new enhanced post for the Accu-Systems OCS XML file is completed.
6. The Rectangle Cut sometimes left a space equal to the tool’s diameter without being completely closed. This has been resolved.
7. Under some circumstances, the toekick substrate was calculated to be shorter than it should be. This has been resolved.
8. A new Thermwood CNC router is now supported.
9. The XML output file for Accu-Systems OCS is completed. This file now utilizes the Alternate Stile, Rail, and Panel names that may be defined at the Naming and Numbering Conventions category of the Case Building Methods setup screen.
10. A number of minor fixes and enhancements have occurred.
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro