Update Notes for this
16, 2019 at 3:30 PM PST
1. Shelves may now be tilted up or down at the rear. See the Shelves category of the Cabinet Editor for details.
2. Omitting some but not all of the CNC Smart Rules per cabinet has been enhanced. See the Cabinet Information category of the Cabinet Editor for details.
3. Making a country sink has changed: To make a farm/country sink, first create a base cabinet (not a sink unit) of an appropriate height and place it on the floorplan. Next, select Appliances from the Placement Menu at the Floorplan Designer followed by Sink Only. Make the height equal to the height of the actual sink and then snap it to the top of your base cabinet.
4. A new field has been added to the Smart CNC Rules screen: Depth Override. Make sure you read the yellow help screen that appears when you move your mouse over this new field.
5. Inside Vertical Dividers are now supported by CNC Smart Rules. While this feature has been thoroughly tested, it is being released to be tested by selected customers. If you choose to use this feature at the CNC Smart Rules screen, make sure you test its accuracy before relying on it in a job and please report any problems to Cabinet Pro LLC.
6. The Canadian, Australian, and UK versions of English within Cabinet Pro and Door Pro have been enhanced.
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro