Update Notes for this
July 20, 2018 at 2:00 PM PST
1. Full Panels and/or partial panels (remnants), as reported in the Panel Optimizer, have been re-implemented via the new optimizer into Cabinet Pro for bidding purposes.
2. If you have the panel optimizer and bidding capabilities, make sure you select Option 3 at the Material, Hardware, and Markups category of the bid setup screen. It is by far the most accurate method.
3. The -100 Rule for the inset of the ends into the BACK of the cabinet was reversed in Version 2018.6.4. This has been corrected.
4. CNC Processing will halt with an error message if any machining is off the bed.
5. Middle Drawer fronts have been adjusted to take into consideration stile overlaps when in face frame mode.
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro