Update Notes for this
13, 2019 at
3:00 PM PST
1. The feature of being able to click a cabinet on and elevation to hide its dimensions and incorporate them with the adjacent cabinet has been re-implemented.
2. A few minor anomalies, including those associated with rotating optimized parts, have been resolved with this version.
3. A new option has been added to the Room Information category of the Job & Room Setup screen that allows you to use the Room-Specific parameters for countertop and backsplash thicknesses or Cabinet-Specific material definitions set in the same way other cabinet part thicknesses are set.
4. The pre-2017 panel optimizer has been reinstated as “Classic Optimization (non-CNC)”. This option is generally intended for those without a CNC router and may be activated via the Optimization Level drop-down menu found at the Cutlist Report Editor.
5. 9 Panel Optimization Parameters have been added to accommodate the reinstated Classic Optimizer. Make sure those parameters are assigned values prior to using the Classical Optimizer.
6. All Optimization levels are now available for both the Premium and Standard Panel Optimizers.
7. Pullout box parts may be designated as either pullout parts or drawer parts. See the Cutlist Options category of the General Options screen.
8. Rotation of parts and machining on the optimizer has been improved. Horizontal grain is better supported.
9. Placement of pull holes on doors and drawers have been adjusted to account for 4-sided edgebanding.
10. Engraving Labels on the CNC router may now be turned on or off at each cutlist report.
11. To activate tabs instead of onion skins, make the skin thickness of a given material at Panel Inventory equal to zero AND fill out the two corner tab fields at the Machine Setup screen.
12. Cabinets may now be given 3 door openings at the Doors and Door Pulls category of the Cabinet Editor.
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro